Friday, July 16, 2010

I need help with my Blogger.com Blog, please...?

i have a new blog on blogger.com and when i posted to it the posts appears in reverse order. i mean that the first post i've written appears in the first place on the homepage, and the newest posts appears on the other pages. this is gonna kill my blog. i need to know how to make the order of my posts in normal mode, as the newest posts in the homepage and the older in the other pages.


please if u have any idea about how to do this please tell me.

I need help with my Blogger.com Blog, please...?
Not sure, but maybe...





settings %26gt; archiving %26gt; enable post pages %26gt; yes





I use Blogger and mine come out most recent first, but I don't know why.





There is a "Help" link top right on your Blogger page, and a help chat page at http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-h... .





In fact, one answer says that the order your posts are in is impossible: "If you want ALL the posts to show in reverse chronological order, Blogger doesn't offer that option", so now I'm totally confused!!


http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-h...


No comments:

Post a Comment