Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need HTML help with my blogger account! im trying to update my blogsite with a new template and i need help!

everytime i copy and paste the code from (finalsense) into the template section...it gives me this error code:


We were unable to save your template


Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.


Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.


XML error message: The element type "Variable" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".





i would really appreciate it if someone would do me the favor of perhaps allowing me to email the html, xml code to them and edit it to correlate with blogger's formatting! i dont know where to start with editing it because i dont know what its calling for...lol! im a little elementary when it comes to editing html--i know a little BUT NOT ENOUGH to tackle this!


i need to launch a project by march 1 and it involves updating my blogsites and creating some new ones...any help is greatly appreciated...i can email you the code on a word doc and u can highlight the changes!?

I need HTML help with my blogger account! im trying to update my blogsite with a new template and i need help!
Hi,


don't do like that.


Blogger will provide an option to you to upload.If you don't know how to do it,read this detailed description by bloggertricks.com


http://bloggertricks.com/2008/01/how-to-...





You can download this beautiful 3 column blogger template if you interested...


http://bloggertricks.com/2008/01/white-r...





----


gud luk


No comments:

Post a Comment