Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FREE external commenting service for my Blogger blog that offers option notify all users of new comments?

I know there's Haloscan but so far as I know, it doesn't do what I'm looking for.





I want commenters on my blog to be able to check off a box (and/or enter their email address) so they can be notified if there is a response to their comment (or any further comments).





I think I would get FAR more comments if people could be notified of new comments after they comment. Why doesn't Blogger offer that!? Blog-city did (and if they hadn't sucked in other ways, I'd go back just to use it lol)





Much obliged.

FREE external commenting service for my Blogger blog that offers option notify all users of new comments?
Inform Blogger that you want it :





http://help.blogger.com/?page=wishlist


No comments:

Post a Comment