Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What should I blog about on Blogger for traffic?

I'm new to this blogger thing and about to sign up for it. Whats the point of it? Can you use it for selling things like online catalog?

What should I blog about on Blogger for traffic?
Blog can a be great, Free, promotional tool for what you would like to sell. You would usually post your opinion about what you are promoting, why it is good, why and how it works for you. Then you provide a link to the site you are promoting.





A good resource I use and helped me earn more is:


www.Working4U2Earn.com





They provide a list of tools, programs and online courses to help you prosper quicker. This site saves me time from researching wheather my choices are good or bad.





Their newsletters are also very useful, but I leave this up to you if you want to sign up to their letters.





I hope this helps and Good Luck.
Reply:Yes you can use it like an online store. Most people treat it as a diary. There are all kinds of ways to start a blog. If you want your own website wordpress is the way to go but others like facebook got popular as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment