Friday, July 16, 2010

Anyone else having issues using their Sidekick 3 and new blogger version?

Against my better judgement I caved and upgraded to the new version of blogger which requires you to sign in with your google or gmail account. I did this on my home pc but now on my sidekick I can't get the right screen to display to allow me to sign into blogger. I can sign in with my old blogger info and then it shows me a screen that says to "click here to login with google" and when you go there it only gives you the option to go back and sign in with your old account. Did anyone else have this problem and if so, how did you correct it? Thanks in advance!

Anyone else having issues using their Sidekick 3 and new blogger version?
as of now tmobile is being an *** when it comes to certain 3rd party services, software and sites. Give it about a week for people to lose their minds and demand they allow it or they move to another carrier. Also, this might be something else such as the php/java which the new blogger version run on. I have a pocket pc and smart phone and can access them ok. Because you have a actual tmobile product (sidekick) it might be easy for them to block/limit your access. Give me about a week to take a look and shoot me an email.





~BD





~BD

brushing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment