Friday, July 16, 2010

When I visit certain sites (i.e. wikipedia, blogger) my internet icons & words disappear or the page freezes?

When I visit certain websites (i.e. wikipedia, blogger) my internet will freeze or icons and words will disappear from the screen. Most of the time images on the screen will either disappear or become distorted. Is there anything I can change in my settings in order to correct this problem?....It always happens when I visit wikipedia and blogger.


PLEASE HELP! :)

When I visit certain sites (i.e. wikipedia, blogger) my internet icons %26amp; words disappear or the page freezes?
It may be because those are monstrous websites that take a lotta processing %26amp; your computer %26amp;/or browser cannot handle it, especially if you're using a handheld device.





Try clearing all the memory on your browser by deleting your cache, cookies, %26amp; history so there's more space to process, %26amp; make sure you have the ideal amount of RAM %26amp; hard drive space.
Reply:i think you got a virus, check your hardrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment