Friday, July 16, 2010

Why isn't my text boxes background color showing on blogger?

Why doesn't my box color show on blogger?


I designed %26amp; previewed a page on pimp myspace.


I did do it under the blogger section. I preview it %26amp; it works.


I copy %26amp; paste in blogger %26amp; it the box color doesn't show up with the pink i chose. Even though the color is in each box in the code.





http://kayzproductionz.blogspot.com/


why does it look like this???


The border is around the box but the whole text boxes are supposed to be pink to separate the font off the background...arggh.

Why isn't my text boxes background color showing on blogger?
Don't know about blogger code, but it seems like all the colors are mising the pound sign (#). Now, MySpace does that with their color codes, but is that the way you have to do it in your blog?





It doesn't look like it as some colors have the pound sign and way too many don't. This is from looking at source code.





Color is a hex value: #ffffff . Can be put as a rgb code.





Ron


No comments:

Post a Comment