Friday, July 16, 2010

I need help w/ my blogger table?

I am in the process of setting up a blog w/ blogger.


in a post, i want to post a table. When i do so, the table appears, but its like 3/4 the way down the page following a huge gap. I cannot delete this gap. Can someone help me?





http://fantasyminute.blogspot.com/2007/0...





I used frontpage to create the table, then copied the HTML code

I need help w/ my blogger table?
See if this helps





http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg...
Reply:You've got a bunch of %26lt;BR /%26gt; tags in the middle of your table code.





Example:





%26lt;/td%26gt;
%26lt;td class="recruitingTableHeader"





The problem may be that Blogger is adding these in if the table HTML you've copied in spans multiple lines. If you delete all the line breaks so that the table code is all on a single line (it's OK if it line wraps, you just don't want any carriage returns in there) the problem will likely go away.

impacted wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment