Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want a free forum for my website whc is hosted at blogger.com??

hey guys,how r u?


my name is kavinrocky and i wud love to have a forum for my website called yamtam.blogspot.com whc was hosted at blogger.com





please tell me a forum whc i can edit it and get the html to paste in blogger.com


i searched in google search,yahoo search and more but cud not get the answer.





most of the forums website cud not customize the header .i want to customize the header then add google adsense and more..





please tell me a site whc i cud customize the header add music,videos or tell me a site whc i need to edit to get the code and then paste it on blogger.com





YOUR ANSWERS ARE TRUELY APPRICIATED.





THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I want a free forum for my website whc is hosted at blogger.com??
Hey! I had a hard time understanding your question. But I think I may have the answer for you!





I'm not sure if you can directly embed these forums, but you could create a html frame for one and insert it through the custom html function through blogger. You can learn to create windows here (http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/frames/_...





*note - I believe you still can create and customize every aspect of these forums, colors, images, pictures, etc.





But this forum service is free, has little advertising, and you can ad adsense through your existing blogger account. Check it out at (http://www.proboards.com/index.html)
Reply:A blog is a single web page web site.





To host a forum you need to have a web site of your own.





On your web site, you need to set up the forum software (there are a lots of open source free ones available) and you need database functionality on the web site.





Buying Hosting space is not that costly if you are really interested in moving on to a web site.





It comes from as cheap as $3 - $5 a month.





Best of luck





http://theedifier.com/blogging-blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment