Friday, July 16, 2010

Can somebody help me with Blogger?

I'm having problems getting the sidebar links to show up right. I don't know if it's something wrong with the HTML or what. If you think you might be able to help, please contact me. My page of blogger is http://holdemorfoldempoker.blogspot.com


Thanx!

Can somebody help me with Blogger?
I would trust that your HTML is fine but Blogger simply hasn't updated your Blog yet. The "Template" part of your Dashboard has the updated code but even when you Republish, Blogger simply does not update that new code! That's happened to my blog many times. I am very unhappy with Blogger and at that point, I usually save all my posts and re-start the entire blog from scratch. Give up to a week for it to update... sometimes you'll get lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment