Friday, July 16, 2010

Are you a Yahoo 360° Blogger, and do you want to increase your Hit count?

I am canvassing votes for my entry in the "Worst-Ever Bad-Date Blog Contest".





Besides earning yourself 2 points here and possibly another 10 points for best answer.





Give a fellow blogger the confidence of your vote, by voting for my article, entitled " OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS " as the Best Story.





After viewing my story in the link below. I would appreciate your comments, which I shall duefully respond to. Please follow the link provided at the bottom for voting. Remember to vote for "Apollyon Stan".





Thank you.

Are you a Yahoo 360° Blogger, and do you want to increase your Hit count?
Okay, been there done that. Nice story by the way.
Reply:Not dude, dude!! LOL!! But thanks very much for the 10. I hope you get lots of votes for your story. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment