Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is there a way to switch a Blogger blog to another host...?

or whatever you call it, like Typepad? I don't want to lose my design that I paid someone to do for me, or my content. And I can't get at my blog now that Blogger changed. It just disappeared, and nothing I do will recover it. All I can do is renew my password, which is really not that helpful. Any thoughts?

Is there a way to switch a Blogger blog to another host...?
that would be ok if all blog hosts used the same coding to make things work on your pages. for instance each one uses different coding to allow you to put a comment box on your pages etc. it's different than a normal web page host.





all i'm saying is if you move them you will have to know html and style sheets to make the changes to get it to work on the new host.
Reply:I've been searching that too... I suggest you save a copy of your present blog, as I'm sure there'll be a new option where you can create your own blog template, but right now I think all you can do is just switch to a temporary blogger template. There's no use of a blog if you're not gonna updated it...


No comments:

Post a Comment