Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to put banner ads on my blogger?

I am new to blogger and I see that some people have small banners to the left or right of there blogs, could you please tell me how I would go about doing this?

How to put banner ads on my blogger?
See http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?an...
Reply:you want to research affiliate marketing. Many companies and websites offer it directly or you can go thru a company such as Linkshare.com. They provide you with banner ads of various sizes for various products or services (of the companies you wish to advertise). They provide you the code and you input the code on your website or email campaign. You get paid if people click on the link....or if they click thru to that website and place orders. At the end of the month you get your check.





In reality unless you are a high traffic website (more than 500,000 hits a month) its not really worth it.





Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment