Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need help posting a video on blogger!?

We just purchased a sony video camera. When I hook it up the the computer it puts them in windows. When I try to post them on blogger it is the wrong type of file. Through windows movie maker it is .mswmm instead of .wmv. I heard that I am to go to file and save movie not project, but I can't find that option anywhere. Is the new Vista causing these problems? Since getting the new camera it won't work through blip.tv either. It says that it is converting it to flash media and fails. It asked for quicktime and after downloading that it still doesn't work. Any tips would be very helpful!

I need help posting a video on blogger!?
From Windows movie maker,





Choose publish to


---------- This Computer


the movie is stored in wmv format which can be uploaded to almost all free video hosting sites





http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg...


No comments:

Post a Comment