Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can i start an online business on blogger.com?

i want to start an online business, where





1. i can answer other peoples questions as an expert (with respect to my area of specialization). so i want to have a link where they can pay me for my services online through credit card or paypal or whatever.,


2. and also a link if anyone wants to make donations to my site etc.


3. i also want to put banners and links of ads





AM I ALLOWED TO DO THESE THREE THINGS ON BLOGGER.COM?


If not, which free sites allow these things?

Can i start an online business on blogger.com?
No you can't and you should get your own website to do that. Try www.godaddy.com you can get your own website and domain name for under 10 dollars.
Reply:Get your own commercial site. Blogger.com can terminate your site any time they choose. That could spoil your business. Terms of service agreement link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment