Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm great with traditional HTML coding, but HOW do you code a blogger layout?

I'm perfectly literate with traditional webpage design and coding (I can design an entire website from scratch), but I have absolutely no clue where to begin with coding a blogger blogskin. All the widgets and funny codes drive me mad!





(I'm alright with CSS, but I'm a lot more comfortable playing with HTML.)





Help, anyone? I just need to know how to work with the template codes, and if there's any simple way to integrate blogger's custom "codes" into a normal website code. (Note: I do plan on using blogspot.. Not on my own, personal site URL.)





Thank you!

I'm great with traditional HTML coding, but HOW do you code a blogger layout?
You can begin by downloading the code of a template that matches your style and play around with it. Just leave the widget part alone.


Most blogger templates rely on css.


Also check this out:


http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

impacted wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment