Sunday, November 20, 2011

How do I search for other people's blogs on blogger.com/blogspot.com?

I know this seems like a really obvious question, but I can't figure it out. I can't find anywhere on blogger.com that lets me search for someone else's blog, or browse the millions of blogs that are out there. This is so bizarre to me. Don't they want people to discover other people's blogs and to use the site more?? Well, why won't they let me search???? Or am I missing something here....





(what prompted this was...someone wrote a comment on my blog. I want to respond to them, but their profile is not set to public, so I can't. So I want to look up their blog and see if I can respond to them that way. There must be some way of doing this, right?)

How do I search for other people's blogs on blogger.com/blogspot.com?
Know how to search blogs


http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg...





know how to search for blogger users using the information in their profile pages


http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg...


No comments:

Post a Comment