Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can I have a custom blog at Wordpress.com or Blogger.com?

I would like to integrate a new layout as well as a flash header into a totally custom blog template. I still want to be able to edit my posts easily through the dashboard for Blogger or Wordpress though. Is this something I can do? Where do I start? Can I just create an html page and implement the code? Please help.

Can I have a custom blog at Wordpress.com or Blogger.com?
For more template customization Blogger is the better option. To put Flash in header see :
Reply:Yes, on either or both Blogger and Wordpress you can use custom templates, use your own domain name etc. The site below has much information for beginners using Wordpress and Blogger.





Sign up for either or both there are pro's and con's to each. Blogger is easier to access and visit from your cell phone. Wordpress is more robust and customizable.


No comments:

Post a Comment