Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grrr. Can anyone tell me if there is an EASY way to post an SU button on my blogger site?

Grrr. Can anyone tell me if there is an EASY way to post an Stumble Upon button on my blogger site?


The instructions on the Stumble Upon button %26amp; tools page are so confusing. With digg,reddit %26amp; others, you just cut %26amp; copy, but for SU you have to download images, then upload them to blogger, (where in blogger, it doesn't say) and a few other steps. Is there an easy cut n paste that I can do this with?

Grrr. Can anyone tell me if there is an EASY way to post an SU button on my blogger site?
Use "Contact us" at the website.





The asker has chosen to ask a question that begins with "Grr. Can anyone tell me . . . ?"





In this manner he or she is asking whether anyone can tell them, rather than asking for what they really wish to know. That is indeed the meaning of the question.





For that reason, I must answer that there is certainly someone who can tell the asker. That is an accurate answer to the question as asked.





I would think that the asker's next job is to locate that person.








.


No comments:

Post a Comment