Sunday, November 20, 2011

I want to ad 10 website text links on my blogger. Do I add them as text or do I use html under options.?

Blogger Beta - Text


with our rich text editor. .. this option or : HTML/JavaScript


You can see my blog at showlowarizonarealestate.com the links are at the bottom in one box - though they are not registering w/ google, yahoo - whats wrong to correct it.....right now they are all set up w/ the html / java script? Should I just wait for the search engines to recognize them or is something wrong? Thanks

I want to ad 10 website text links on my blogger. Do I add them as text or do I use html under options.?
I don't know what you mean by the links "are not registering with Google or Yahoo." The links work fine.





It takes a while for search engines to index a site. Whether or not they follow external links in the page depends on the context of the links; right now, those links have no context, so that may be impeding ranking results, if that's what you mean.





If that's the case, your problems have more to do with simply slapping links on a page than with any technical problem. You can't simply stick a link on a Web page and expect it to rank well. You have to place the link in the context of some meaningful text for it to index well.

teeth pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment